Wednesday, June 10, 2015

More beaches~

Monday was great!!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed our boat trip around Villasimius. The island was a lot of fun and then the final beach had great climbing and places to jump into the water. I adored the rocks and had a blast climbing with thunder and lightning nearby (but not too nearby). The cloudy weather was a plus for my pale skin. J That evening a group of us went to a vegetarian soup restaurant. It was really fun because we were the only customers in the restaurant. It was a really cute place and our waitress, Alissa, spent the whole evening chatting with us. She got her bachelor’s in English and was really excited to practice her English and talk with us about American TV shows. We had a great time chatting and eating yummy vegetarian food together! We even discussed food waste, she offered us more soup without a charge so that they wouldn’t waste the soup that was made already.

Today was a very relaxing day. I enjoyed exploring the rocks around the coast. I was very thankful for the umbrella Annalisa brought and the naps that ensued. I have never considered myself a beach person before, and I wouldn’t say that I do now. But I have certainly learned to enjoy beaches much more than ever before.


No comments:

Post a Comment